Monday, September 18, 2006

Good and bad new.......
hey you know today i went to see the result of schoolarship at Okthamsika where they post your name and which school you get schoolarship from, and you know i got schoolarship at IFL: institute of forieng language for 4 year Free!!!!!! kalyan cousin also got like me too..... but there is a bad new cause my friend Manich didnt got any of schoolarship and she so up sad so i can not happy when she sad te you know i really wish that she would get one cause i dont want to see my friend unhappy you know friends really important to me and they are a part of my life like my familly too i love and care of them like i care and love my familly.................
wish everybody think like me na...........

2 Comments:

At 3:48 AM, Blogger hp said...

Oh, congratulation again!
You are such a smart girl! Please share me your smart brain phong na.
Anyway, it is sad to hear about the result of your friend. Share with him/her phong na. But please tell him/her that don't be sad, because she/he has such a good friend as you.

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Barbie said...

Hi Maria,

Congratulation, sweetie. Well done!

I wish to be as smart as you are nas na. Talking about result makes me feel terrify of getting my English result in the next 10 days. I think I will fail.

By the way, don't forget to tell your friend that life contains both success and loss, so just console her not to blame herself for just not getting scholarship ehey na. Have you read a moral in my blog heuy nov, Khmer Girl?
"What you do, badly or well, doesn't define you. The only thing that can define you is how well you can rise after falling".

Similiarly, your friend might be in this circumstance, so you should encourage her to get over this terrible defeat. There are many more victories for us to get in the next future na.

Take Care, my stupid company,
Michelle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home