Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Graduation Ceremony.....

Today is my Graduation Ceremony at ACE.Before the graduation day im very stressful cause i can not decide what should i do tomorrow. I have class at IFL and i have graduation ceremony.Then i decide to go class for one session then ill go to the ceremony. Im late for the ceremony so that i didnt tick my name so i cant get my certificate when they call out. I have to get it later when they close the ceremony.

hey guys do you know what i got on my certificate? i got"Pass with Distinction" mean that i pass with high level of english.There are only TWO people at that ceremony got this evaluation. Wohhhh!!!!!!!! so happy though!!!!

Today i took lot of pictures with my friends and im gonna post it next time wait !!!!!!!!

maria :)

4 Comments:

At 1:09 AM, Blogger hp said...

Pass with Distinction? Congratulation! You are such a smart girl.
More good luck,

 
At 5:10 AM, Blogger Vibolka said...

Congratualtion then! well done!

 
At 1:43 AM, Blogger JellyGirl said...

hi there,
thank you so much na how you there everything is ok?

oh hp dat day you call deedee was our graduation day and me and pisey also there too but too busy to toke photo i think may be after the holiday i will them and i gonna post them you know that day have lot of fun!!!!!!!

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger hp said...

Good to hear that. Looking forward to seeing those pictures.
Thanks,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home