Friday, November 10, 2006

Graduation Ceremony Pic....


This is my certificat c?"Pass with Distinction" above the signature!
cool?
hey this is my best stupid friend kalyan(DeeDee)! oh c when we took this pic we were eating chocolate cake and DeeDee mistakenly made chocolate spot on her certificate so c call it chocolate certificate! hehehe! cool!





from left(Kesey, Pisey, Kalyan, me, Radeth, Panha-srey No, Lina)

Oh this is my class mate! we studied with each other since level 11A so we had lot of memmory together. you know study with them was a great time in life ill never forget them forever! Do you guy have memory like this?


8 Comments:

At 3:14 AM, Blogger hp said...

Nice pictures! Are you all stupid? Yeah, you all are too stupid that you got more than 6.0 in your IELTS test?hehehe. Kidding. None of you are stupid!

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger KEO Kalyan said...

maria, u need more pic? sorry maybe i'l hav to develop all the pic again cuz seems like 2album remains only few pics... my frn all take it away... i'l send u more later via my cousin na! miss ya so much dear stupid.. haha.. ! c ya

 
At 3:12 AM, Blogger JellyGirl said...

>>>hp,
hi there, h r u? thank you very much na! hey if we are stupit cause we got more than 6.0 in our IELTS,you are more stupit than us cause you can go and study at Japan na!heheheh kiddig i know you wont mind te man te!
bye good luck,

 
At 3:16 AM, Blogger JellyGirl said...

>>>deedee,
hi dear how are you? how is your study?i know you gonna do great!and it ok ill wait to get it from your via cousin!hey now i became his sister hery! kidding but he always call me sis!
pye pye c ya when i c ya
good luck
maria miss you!

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger hp said...

Hahaha, yeah I am more stupid than you all. I don't mind you, cuz it is the fact,hehehe.

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger hp said...

Merry Xmas!

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger PISETH said...

Excellent post! I enjoyed reading it. I'll come back for more.

Regards,
Blog Knowledge

 
At 1:17 AM, Blogger Longdy said...

hahahahahahah....what a jelly jelly blog......jelly blog.....

hahahah just found it today te.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home